We are still open to both new and established patients with the following guidelines:
- We are taking extra precautions to clean all rooms and surfaces in the office before and following all patient care.
- We are spacing out our appointments every 30 minutes to avoid congregation in the waiting area.
- We are still able to accommodate most patients on the same day if needed.
- We have also allotted extra time for scheduling new injuries or fractures to limit patient traffic to our local emergency rooms.
A few things to please consider before your visit:
- If you are experiencing a fever or have a family member with a fever or that has been diagnosed with Coronavirus then please reschedule your appointment with us to protect the safety of our patients and staff.
- If you are a healthy adult, please do not bring anyone else to your visit with you.
- If you are under the age of 18, please limit accompanying family members to one other individual.
- We are utilizing telehealth virtual appointments when travel restrictions limit your ability to come to the office. We can schedule remote visits “telemedicine” using a video platform for certain problems, medication refills and any other noncontact issues. If this is helpful to you or your family to provide proper care, please ask our staff about this option.
PLEASE GIVE US A CALL IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS!
Please check our social media regularly for updates:
- Social Links:
Sports Medicine and Sports Concussion Specialist
James J. Lohse MD FAAFP CAQSM